About Junior Group
- The Junior Group offers a fun program for children interested in learning about the wonderful world of nature and exploring the natural environment.
- The Junior Group Coordinator is Vicki Fraser.
- Activities are organised on a monthly basis according to seasonal happenings and forecast weather.
- All Junior members attending activities are accompanied by a parent or parents.
- Junior members will be notified of upcoming events and details will also be available on this page.
- To join the BDFNC Junior Group, go to the Membership page and apply for Family Membership.
- Please note - There will be no Field Trip in January.
- Junior Group activities planned for June to December 2017 can be viewed by downloading the BDFNC Program available on the Activities page of this website.
- Sunday 25th June excursion - To the Dargo area where we will be monitoring the water of the Wonnangatta River (temperature, turbidity, salinity, pH, invertebrates under the microscopes), have a camp fire and try some eco boat races (think; bark, leaves, sticks etc). We will be leaving the All Abilities Park at 9am, second meet up point is at the Lindenow Pub at 9.20am.